|Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
Enjoy this slimmed down version of one of America’s most popular dip recipes! At just 2 Points + for each 1/4 cup serving.
- 2 14-oz cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup chopped frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek Yogurt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop artichoke hearts in a food processor.
- Heat cream cheese in microwave for 1 minute or until hot and soft
- Add Parmesan, cream cheese, yogurt, garlic, lemon zest, paprika, salt and pepper into food processor; puree until smooth. Empty into a bowl, and stir in the spinach.
- Pour into shallow baking dish (use more than one if necessary).
- Bake the dip until golden on top and heated through, 10 to 20 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s) Entire recipe makes 16 servings (about 4 cups)
Serving size is ¼ cup
Each serving = 2 Points +
PER SERVING: 65 calories; 3 g fat; 6 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 4 g fiber
This site is provided by 212 Software